Well, all the Christmas gifts have been made, bought, and wrapped. Most of the Christmas parties are now over… so we’ve been on break for a while now… are your kids complaining about being bored? Mine are already claiming their fame and are actually ready to do some fun activities. A great way to fight boredom is to find some fun and exciting games or printables.
My kids love Christmas crosswords or even word search puzzles. Here are a few of our favorite Christmas ideas…
4) Christmas word play games
5) If you can’t find one that you love – make your own with this word search maker
6) Make your own Christmas cards
7) Make your own Christmas ornaments
8) Listen to holiday audio books and old time radio stories – many homeschoolers love The Cinnamon Bear epidsodes…
9) Make placemats and napkin rings for your Christmas dinner!
10 ) Listen to the Christmas story together.