Oh yeah… ice cream sandwiches… aren’t they amazing? I think they rank up there with apple pie as America’s summer time dessert. Perfect for an afternoon on the porch with friends. Not only do we love them as they are, but we love them created into even better desserts. Layers of ice cream sandwiches and cool whip or pudding. We love them store bought, and we love them home made… Oh my, so YES – I’m all for celebrating this holiday, you know – – just for the kids!
- The classic ice cream sandwich – of course!
- The cookie ice cream sandwich
- Salted Brownie Sunday Bites
- Chocolate mint stacks
- Caramel Chocolate Chip
- Banana Ice Cream Sandwiches
- French Toast Ice Cream Sandwiches – more for the adults 🙂
- Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Ice Cream Tacos (cuz really tacos are just sandwiches shaped differently!)
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream Sandwiches
So, today we are totally off topic. Although I could say these recipes are “online” and they sure are giving me an “education”… LOL! Which recipe will you pick?